Have you ever been:
- So thirsty that you thought you could not take another step?
- So tired that you could no longer stand?
- Hungry with no food in sight?
- Weighed down by the trials of everyday life?
- Sick and not know where to turn for help?
What is Elim?
Exodus 15:27 – “And they came to Elim, where there were twelve springs of water and seventy palm trees; and they encamped there by the waters.”
In Exodus, the children of Israel had been freed from slavery and were traveling to a place God had promised them. To get there, they had to go through the wilderness and desert. Although God was providing for them along the way, there were times when they grew thirsty. They had been traveling a long way and were very tired.
Then, they came to Elim! Elim was a place of refreshing and restoration; a place of rest and relief.
So, today, you can come to Elim. Elim Baptist Church is a place where God’s children can come to receive the restoration that they need to continue your journey toward the promises of God.