You can also become a member by:
- Speaking with one of our Decision Counselors during our Invitation period of service. Pastor James or another designated minister will give an appeal and that will give you an indication that it is time to come forward.
- If you have already accepted Christ and have been baptized, you can join by Christian experience.
- If you belong to another church and have been baptized, you can either join by letter (This would involve correspondence with your previous church.), or by Christian experience (no communication required)
- If you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior and have never been baptized, we will schedule a time for your Baptism! This is an outward sign of the inward decision that you have made.
- You can also mention your decision during any other service or event (L.I.F.E. School, Bible School, etc.).